Patricia Janosky, 1941-2018

Haverstock Funeral Home and Cremation Services, LaPorte, is handling the arrangements for Patricia A. Janosky, 76, of LaPorte, Indiana, who passed away Saturday, February 3, 2018, at her home in LaPorte.

She was born July 26, 1941, in Michigan City, Indiana, the daughter of Arthur Mathias and Margaret (Yeaney) Mathias.

Patricia worked for over 45 years as a computer programmer for the McKee Group. She also worked for Al’s Grocery Store for 6 years as a cashier after her retirement. She was a member of St. Peter Catholic Church in LaPorte. Patricia enjoyed going to dinner with her girlfriends, doing arts and crafts, watching “Days of our Lives” on television, and working on her computer. But most of all she enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

She is survived by her husband, James A. Janosky of LaPorte; daughter, Terri Wisler of LaPorte; four grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and brother, Art Mathias of Florida.

Patricia was preceded in death by both her parents; son, Brian Janosky; and brother, Mike Mathias.

The family will receive friends Saturday, February 10, from 4 to 6 p.m. for a memorial gathering at Haverstock Funeral Home and Cremation Services, LaPorte.

Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, 130 Redcoach, Mishawaka, IN 46545.

Messages of condolence may be posted below on WNLP as well as at www.haverstockfuneralhome.com.

15 Responses to “Patricia Janosky, 1941-2018”

1. Kathy Putz Wegiel

Feb 04. 2018

I’m so sorry Terri, my deepest condolences for your family. I will always remember your sweet Mother.

2. Deedee Ford

Feb 04. 2018

Teri, I’m so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. (( Hugs))

• Carol Gardner

Feb 05. 2018

To the family of Pat. I am so sorry for your loss. She was so sweet and caring and a special part of that ( old gang of mine). I will always remember what a kind and cheerful person she was. I will miss her.

3. Joanne Ohlis Neuman

Feb 04. 2018

Pat and family lived next door to my family on Second Street. I remember her and siblings well. My husband, Dave, and she were in the class of ’59. Sorry for your loss.

4. Nancy DeVore

Feb 05. 2018

Teri. I’m so sorry for your loss. Deepest sympathy to you and your family.

5. Bonnie Cummins

Feb 05. 2018

So sorry for your loss Teri, I worked with your Mom at the McKee group, such a nice lady!

6. Deb Henn Spoor

Feb 05. 2018

With a heavy heart, I send hugs and prayers along with my condolences to the Janosky and Wisler families during this time. Pat was such a sweet and caring person. She will be missed.

7. Erica White

Feb 05. 2018

I am very sorry to hear of the passing of Pat. I worked with her at Al’s for three years during my summers home from college. I loved sharing a cashier’s cubicle with her and hearing her infectious laugh. Prayers for your family.

8. Laura McDonald

Feb 06. 2018

So sorry to see this Terri. I will miss your mom. Prayers for comfort in these difficult days.

9. michael janosky

Feb 07. 2018

Terri, I’m very saddened by the loss of your Mom and a wonderful Aunt. Just know that the Florida Janosky’s prayers are with you and Uncle Jim each and every day as your family mourns her passing. She will be dearly missed by all of us, and especially by me. With all my love!

10. Barb Dent

Feb 08. 2018

So sorry for your loss Terri. Your mom was a great lady and will be missed by many.

11. Roxanne

Feb 08. 2018

Terri, I am so sorry to hear about your mom, she was one of the best!! please know that i am sending hugs and your family are in my thoughts.

12. Kevin Janosky

Feb 09. 2018

God bless Teri. All of our prayers are with you and your family.

13. Dick and Sandy Draves

Feb 12. 2018

Jim and family: We are so very sorry for your loss.

14. Connie Brokaw

Feb 22. 2018

Terri,
    So sorry for your loss…..your Mom was a great lady, I so fondly remember all those years we worked together.